Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Farewell To Hemingway

It’s time for Hemingway to put the mouthpiece up for a while and go back to writing and performing his music full-time again. I thank everyone for reading these posts. I tried to be as punctual and writer adequate as possible in writing this stuff, as I am not a blog writer by trade. If you have any questions for Hemingway in the future, just email me at the email contact on this blog and I’ll respond to you personally.

I know how bitter these posts come off to some of you. Please understand… I would not have shared my shit with you if I didn’t think it might help the present condition of things that are happening to all of us. I know a lot of self –help books out there teach to not be angry or feel bitter and stay away from negative energy and bitter people. However, we already know that all of these things are necessary feelings and experiences to help promote a healthy and balanced life. It’s ok to express to others if you feel bad or bitter or whatever. Just make sure you’re balancing that shit out..

To everyone that received these blogs (that’s a lot of yall) I’ve either worked with or have inquired to do work with you . You all play important roles in the industry. I have faith in you guys. And from the Emails I have received, I’ve learned that even the people I had thought were for sure assholes, are actually quite concerned, caring and really genuine people. I just have one more, quick request for you guys, PLEASE get back into artist development again. I know it’s almost impossible to do the way things are set up now, but there are a some of us out there who could really give a lot more, if we were to be helped.

Thanks for listening,
Hemingway Jenkins

No comments: